A personal injury occurs when a person has suffered a physical or psychological injury as a result of someone else’s negligence such as an accident or medical malpractice. A wrongful death occurs when a person has died a result of a third party’s negligence such as an accident or medical malpractice.
Under tort law, where the accident was the fault of someone else, the injured party may be entitled to monetary compensation from the negligent party. Our experience private investigators can investigate these claims of negligence and malpractice:
- Auto and road traffic accidents
- Medical malpractice and industrial disease accidents
- Accidents at work or at home
- Trip, slip and fall accidents
- Defective products accidents
- Accidents involving animals such as dog bites
- False arrest, detention or imprisonment
- Malicious prosecution and persecution
- Wrongful eviction
- False imprisonment and allegations
- Defamation of character.
The facts surrounding each investigation are unique. The private investigation is not. We investigate each claim thoroughly. We interview witnesses and collect facts. We provide detailed reports and evidence discovered from our investigation.