A social security number (SSN) verification is a quick and inexpensive first step in our investigations. The SSN verification or validation will provide a name and address that can be compared to the information that you have provided us.
The SSN verification can also uncover other names such as married names, maiden names, aliases, and current and previous addresses. Once we have this information, we can proceed with our many types of investigations:
- Background check investigation
- Public record search investigation
- Criminal record search investigation
- Asset search investigation
- Witness and informant statement investigation
- Witness location, skip trace and people search
- Judgment, lien and bankruptcy investigations
- Workers compensation investigation.